About Burrata Cheese
- Texture: Soft, delicate
- Flavor: Milky, fresh
- Appearance: Porcelain white with a soft creamy center
- Milk Source: Pasteurized cow’s milk
- Aging: Fresh
- Gluten free
- rBST free
- Crafted in Wisconsin, America’s Dairyland
Serving Suggestions for Burrata Cheese
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Place atop fresh arugula greens and serve with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with fresh grilled vegetables
- Pair with tomatoes, roasted peppers, herbs, cured meats, melon, grapes and light wine.
Recipes From Our Kitchen
- Breaded Zucchini Rolls with Cheese
- Burrata Cheese Bites
- Burrata Cheese Pizza
- Roasted Vegetables with Gemelli Pasta and Burrata Cheese
- Simple Cheese Appetizer
- Sweet and Savory Cheese on Toast
Nicholas and Company has Burrata Cheese in stock. This fresh cheese resembles a fresh Mozzarella ball, but when split open, you will be delighted to find a rich-tasting soft filling of fresh Mozzarella soaked in a heavy cream. Burrata Cheese offers a sweet, milky flavor that gently fills the palate. Made to order from fresh milk gathered daily from local farmers, each ball is hand-formed and packaged in water to ensure maximum freshness while maintaining shelf life.
Nicholas Item Number: 454967
Pack 6/8 oz
In Stock and Ready to Ship!
If you are interested in Burrata Cheese please contact your Nicholas and Company sales representative or talk to a sales specialist today.