A mouth-watering, tender steak dinner is a prime dish for any restaurant. The best steak houses know that it is imperative to start out with good beef to create a one of a kind meal. They also understand the importance of the aging process of the meat as well as the sear. We age our Black Canyon Angus beef 21 to 28 days to ensure a quality dining experience every time.
Our Black Canyon Angus (BCA) program uses only mid-western, corn finished, young beef, which delivers on a long tradition of exceptional value that is proven to attract and please your customers time and time again. Here’s a taste of what Nicholas and Company has stocked and ready to ship:
- Choice Black Angus Beefe Ribeye 15 Up 5/17LB #979266
- Choice Black Angus Beef Ribeye 15 Dn 5/14LB #190274
- Select Black Angus Ribeye 5/15LB #165386
- Choice Black Angus Beef Tenderloin 12/6LB #979536
- Select Black Angus Beef Tenderloin 12/6LB #165388
A steak dinner isn’t complete without something on the side either. The potato is a widely chosen side to complement steak. They are a delicious duo, though we think it’s time to mix it up. Add some green to the plate with kalettes, a cross between red Russian kale and Brussel sprouts. They can be sautéed, steamed, stir-fried, or used raw, making them a perfect, versatile option for any meal. You could also complement a good steak dinner by including a fresh beet salad. It’s a trusted and easy way to turn the dynamic duo of steak and potatoes into a well-balanced and delicious trio. Use these ingredients to create a memorable meal.
- Markon Kalettes 1/3LB #991904
- Baby Gold Beets 24 CT #993469
- Baby Red Beets 24 CT #995639
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes 6/5LB #020364
- Seasoned Mashed Potatoes 6/4LB #020727
- Sweet Mashed Potatoes 12/2LB #020133