1/2 C Roland® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 C fresh lemon juice (or to taste)
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1 (12 oz.) box Roland® Couscous (about 2 C)
2 C Boiling Chicken Broth (or water)
1 1/2 C Seeded and Chopped Roma Tomatoes
1 C Seeded and Cubed English Cucumber
1/3 C Finely Chopped Mint
1/3 C Finely Chopped Italian Parsley
1/4 C Roland® Capers, Rinsed,Drained and Chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
Roland® Sea Salt, to taste
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. For vinaigrette: In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper; set aside.
2. Place couscous in a large bowl and pour the boiling chicken broth over it; cover and let it stand for 8 to 10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
3. Fluff couscous with a fork; pour vinaigrette over the couscous and mix well.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, cucumber, mint, parsley and capers, stirring well.
5. Chill salad for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight before serving.
Go Back to All Recipes