Vendor Summit 2016
What to Expect
Date: August 29, 30 2016
Location: Little America Hotel
Hotels: Arrangements have been made for you by Nicholas and Company
- Arrive any time after 3:00 pm on Monday 29th, depart before noon on Wednesday 31st
- To make adjustments to your reservation, please contact our event manager – Jessica Nebeker, 801-258-6741, email@example.com
Parking: On-site, underground parking is complimentary
Transportation: Vendors are responsible for their own transportation to the hotel. Please contact The Little America Concierge at 801-596-5700 to arrange airport transportation
RSVP: Please RSVP by filling out the form below.
Monday August 29th
Dine-A-Round at 7 pm, meet at Lucky H Bar at Little America at 6:00 pm for drinks and social hour.
Tuesday August 30th
7:30 am – 9:15 am – Arizona Room
Panel discussion: The panel will include chef and operator representatives from the following customer segments: independent, emerging chain, multi-unit, and bids.
9:45 am – 5:35 pm – Breakouts
Breakout sessions will be hosted in the vendor suites. Housekeeping will visit the vendor host rooms before 9:00 am on Tuesday morning. Vendors are encouraged to utilize their space with displays, marketing collateral and product (where able). Additional room needs can be coordinated directly through the Little America hotel event manager: Jessica Nebeker, 801-258-6741, firstname.lastname@example.org. Room assignments and maps will be sent by August 16th.
Each District Sales Manager has assembled a list of key opportunities and obstacles related to their district. Category Managers will compile and send these to each vendor before August 12th. Vendors are expected to come prepared to develop a tactical solution with the DSM.
Breakout sessions for each vendor include:
- Category review with Category Manager
- Southeastern Idaho review with Dan Thiros
- North West Idaho review with Bob Steele and Dave Becker
- Cache, Weber and Davis County review with Dan North
- Salt Lake City review with Elysa Yuen
- West Salt Lake City, Vernal/Roosevelt and Wendover review with Chad Hauser
- Park City and Heber review with Matt Binks
- Central Utah review with Brett Petersen
- Southern Utah review with Shanna Crosby
- Las Vegas review with Mark Millard
6:15 pm – 7:00 pm – Libations in the Lucky H Bar at the Little America Hotel
7:00 pm – Dinner in the Arizona Room at the Little America Hotel