What’s the first thing you do when deciding where to go out and eat? How about when traveling? If searching online crossed your mind, you wouldn’t be alone. Many consumers head straight online to find restaurants, check reviews and peek at the menu. Avid foodies even decide whether or not to check out a new place based solely on if they can see the menu beforehand or not. Do you have a menu online? If not, you may want to consider adding one to Facebook. Considering that 78 percent of online local mobile searches result in offline purchases, this is a major benefit to restaurants looking for new business. Facebook has made it easy to add your menu to your page, just follow these simple instructions!
How do I add a menu to my Facebook Page?
If you’ve selected Local Businesses and Restaurant/Cafe for your Page’s category, you can add a menu to your Page.
Here are guidelines to keep in mind when you add a menu:
- Menus must include a list of multiple items for sale with a text title for each item. Listing prices is optional.
- The menu items must be readable in the PDF.
- If your menu has more than one page, each page of your menu must include multiple items.
- The maximum size for the PDF file is 1 MB.
To add a menu to your Page:
- Click About below your Page’s cover photo
- Click Page Info in the left column
- Click to edit the Menu section
- Upload a PDF file of your menu
- Click Save Changes
How do I add a menu to my Yelp Page?
To display Full Menus on Yelp’s business pages, Yelp has partnered with the following menu data providers: Eat24, Locu, and SinglePlatform. This feature is automatically enabled on Yelp when a partner provides us with a digital version of your menu.
If you’d like to add a menu to your business page on Yelp, please contact one of the partners above.