– Article published on the Gastronomic Salt Lake City by Stuart Melling A local magazine, Gastronomics SLC, shares community updates regarding the re-opening state of businesses, what businesses are doing to help the community, and also highlights
– Article published on Salt Lake City of Economic Development Find creative partnerships with other Salt Lake City retailers or social media influencers! Strike up an online conversation with influencers
– Article published on the International Food Distributor Association IFDA Members are problem solvers and supply chain experts who work tirelessly behind-the-scenes to deliver food safely and efficiently to every corner
– Article published on PerishableNews.com Markon Cooperative, Inc. brings a fresh approach and thinking to all of its premium farm-to-table produce so foodservice operators can bring the freshest ideas to their consumers.
– Article published on the Salt Lake Magazine by Mary Brown Malouf The government has been confused as to how to handle it, individuals are reluctant to commit to social distancing
-Article Published on Salt Lake Magazine by Mary Brown Malouf COVID upside? Now you can shop where the chefs shop—buy high-end food directly from gourmet supplier Nicholas &. Co. This
–Article published on the Salt Lake Tribune by Kathy Stephenson (Leah Hogsten | The Salt Lake Tribune) Trio restaurant owner Mikel Trapp and executive chef Lloyd Kianfar prepare summer grain salads
– Article Published on the Salt Lake Tribune by Kathy Stephenson Helping Heroes — a program launched out of necessity in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic — recently
– Article published on the KTNV Las Vegas Hope for the City will present “A Night of Hope” at 7 p.m. May 9 to show the solidarity of Las Vegas coming together
– Article published on the Fox 5 KVVU by Elaine Emerson ‘A Night of Hope’ hosted by a nonprofit organization, Hope For The City, aims to unite Las Vegas and provide relief
-Article published on the Channel 3 Las Vegas News by Kyndell Kim A one-night, virtual benefit show is set to air on News 3 this Saturday, highlighting the work that
-Article Published on Gastronomic Salt Lake City by Stuart Melling Local food purveyor Nicholas and Company have started a new initiative to help feed frontline workers during the COVID-19 crisis.
-Video on the Facebook Salt Lake City Mission by Pastor Joe Vasquez The Salt Lake City Mission has gone above and beyond to give back to the community. Pastor Joe Vasquez
– Article published on the KSLTV By Andrew Adams Advanced Armor Technology in North Ogden dedicated their 7,000 square foot warehouse to become a food pantry for families in the
– Article published on the KUTV by McKenzie Stauffer Local leaders have created a committee to help prepare Salt Lake City for a future Olympic bid. The committee is made up of